Cross stitch pattern printed on paper to embroider outer space. This pattern inspired by galaxies and the universe (and with a dash of science fiction too) is a perfect project to relax and let your imagination fly beyond the stars.
Get your embroidery supplies ready, some hot tea and set aside some time each day just for you.
This listing is for a printed cross stitch pattern, not for a finished product!
- Size: 110x220 stitches (20x40 cm / 8x16 inches if embroidered on 14 count Aida)
- Number of colors used: 23
- Stitches used: cross stitch
The pattern includes:
- A mockup of the finished embroidery for reference.
- Basic guidelines and color legend in Mouliné DMC threads
- A chart with symbols and colors (very easy to follow!)
- A monochrome chart
- A mini guide to get you started in cross stitch.
More things that you need to know about our printed patterns:
- You will receive a first quality printing in DIN A4 size (21x29,7 cm / 8.2x11.7 inches) on white paper.
- If the pattern is too big to be printed in one page, you will receive it divided in several parts. It will also include a page map to know the position of every page.
- Printed patterns are plastic-free packed.
Do you need your pattern printed in a bigger format? Write to us and we will make you a custom order (the price will change).
If you have any doubt about the patterns, please check out our FAQ’s page or contact us :)