Cross stitch pattern set. These three patterns will look super cute framed in hoops and displayed together. These potion bottles are super easy to stitch: they are an ideal project for beginners or a nice project to get started with black Aida.
The patterns from the Cross Stitch PDF Pattern Set - Potion Bottles can be bought separately too. The counted cross stitch charts featured in this set are:
- Potion Bottles with Leaves and Mushrooms
- Potion Bottle with Skull
- Potion Bottle with Ghosts
This listing is for a digital PDF bundle, not for a finished product!
Cross Stitch Pattern Details
- Size: approximately 30x50 stitches (5x9 cm / 2x3.5 inches embroidered on 14ct Aida fabric)
- Number of colors used: 9.
- Stitches used: cross stitch (only full crosses) and the tiniest amount of back stitching for the skull
Each PDF cross stitch pattern includes:
- A mockup of the finished embroidery for reference.
- Basic guidelines and color legend in Mouliné DMC threads
- A chart with symbols and colors (very easy to follow!)
- A monochrome chart (great for printing & saving ink at the same time)
You will also be able to download:
- A version for use with the Pattern Keeper app.
- A mini guide to get you started in cross stitch.
How does the Cross Stitch PDF Pattern Set - Potion Bottles instant download work?
Once your order has been placed, we will send you a link from where you will be able to download your patterns easily and quickly.
If you have any doubt, please check our FAQs page or contact us :)