Cross stitch printed pattern to embroider a juicy and shiny roscón de reyes with candied fruit on top. The kings and the bean rest in the center of the cake.
Original detail for Christmas lovers, it will decorate any corner of the house during the holidays.
This listing is for a printed cross stitch pattern, not for a finished product!
- Size: 68x68 stitches (12,5x12,5 cm / 4.9x4.9 inches if embroidered on 14 ct Aida)
- Number of colors used: 11
- Stitches used: cross stitch, backstitch, french knot.
The pattern includes:
- A mockup of the finished embroidery for reference.
- Basic guidelines and color legend in Mouliné DMC threads
- A chart with symbols and colors (very easy to follow!)
- A monochrome chart
- A mini guide to get you started in cross stitch.
More things that you need to know about our printed patterns:
- You will receive a first quality printing in DIN A4 size (21x29,7 cm / 8.2x11.7 inches) on white paper.
- If the pattern is too big to be printed in one page, you will receive it divided in several parts. It will also include a page map to know the position of every page.
- Printed patterns are plastic-free packed.
Do you need your pattern printed in a bigger format? Write to us and we will make you a custom order (the price will change).
If you have any doubt about the patterns, please check out our FAQ’s page or contact us :)