Cross stitch pattern in digital format of a garden that fills with color according to the temperature of the area where you live. How? I'll explain it to you:
- Each box in the register is equivalent to a month of the year, and each flower or ghost is equivalent to a day.
- Write down the temperatures (minimum and maximum) of each day in the chart included in the pattern.
- Find which colors each temperature corresponds to.
- Have fun embroidering and watching the garden fill with color.
This pattern is a year-round project and the result is unique.
This listing is for a digital PDF, not for a finished product!
- Size: 160x213 stitches (29x38,5 cm / 11.4x15.2 inches if embroidered on 14 count Aida)
- Number of colors used: 17
- Stitches used: cross stitch
The PDF includes:
- A mockup of the finished embroidery for reference.
- Basic guidelines and color legend in Mouliné DMC threads
- A chart with symbols and colors (very easy to follow!)
- A monochrome chart (great for printing & saving ink at the same time)
- A pattern for every month of the year (one page per month)
- Detailed instructions so you will only have to worry about having fun stitching.
You will also be able to download:
- A version for use with the Pattern Keeper app.
- A one-page version to use with screens and tablets.
- A mini guide to get you started in cross stitch.
How does it work?
Once your order has been placed, we will send you a link from where you will be able to download your patterns easily and quickly.
If you have any doubt, please check our FAQ’s page or contact us :)