Printed cross stitch pattern of the mini version of the night garden, which is a very special one: in this garden all the plants and animals make their life when the sunlight falls.
Inspired by nature at night, which begins its activity when we go to sleep, this garden is softly illuminated by the silvery moonlight that occupies the center of the design.
Take a walk through this fresh, silent night garden and relax by embroidering all its hidden corners. This mini version is a very special project that will look great framed on a 20 cm (8 inches) embroidery hoop.
This listing is for a printed cross stitch pattern, not for a finished product!
- Size: 85x85 stitches (15x15 cm / 6x6 inches if embroidered on 14 count Aida)
- Number of colors used: 18
- Stitches used: cross stitch, backstitch
The pattern includes:
- A mockup of the finished embroidery for reference.
- Basic guidelines and color legend in Mouliné DMC threads
- A chart with symbols and colors (very easy to follow!)
- A monochrome chart
- A mini guide to get you started in cross stitch.
More things that you need to know about our printed patterns:
- You will receive a first quality printing in DIN A4 size (21x29,7 cm / 8.2x11.7 inches) on white paper.
- If the pattern is too big to be printed in one page, you will receive it divided in several parts. It will also include a page map to know the position of every page.
- Printed patterns are plastic-free packed.
Do you need your pattern printed in a bigger format? Write to us and we will make you a custom order (the price will change).
If you have any doubt about the patterns, please check out our FAQ’s page or contact us :)