Cross stitch kit to embroider the mini version of the night garden, which is a very special one: in this garden all the plants and animals make their life when the sunlight falls.
Inspired by nature at night, which begins its activity when we go to sleep, this garden is softly illuminated by the silvery moonlight that occupies the center of the design.
Take a walk through this fresh, silent night garden and relax by embroidering all its hidden corners. This mini version is a very special project that will look great framed on a 20 cm (8 inches) embroidery hoop.
This listing is for a kit, not for a finished product!
- Size: 85x85 stitches (15x15 cm / 6x6 inches if embroidered on 14 count Aida)
- Number of colors used: 18
- Stitches used: cross stitch, backstitch
- DMC Mouliné threads in the colors and amounts necessary to finish the project
- 14 count black Aida fabric from the brand Zweigart.
- A number 24 blunt tip needle.
- Instructions and pattern (Contents detailed below!).
The embroidery hoop:
The kit does not include an embroidery hoop. However, if you want to add one, you can include it in your order. Purchase your embroidery hoops here.
The pattern includes:
- Basic guidelines and color legend in Mouliné DMC threads.
- A chart with symbols and colors (very easy to follow!).
- A monochrome chart.
- A mini guide to get you started in cross stitch.
More things that you need to know about our kits:
- They are plastic-free, packed with recyclable materials only.
- We put enough fabric for you to stitch without stress, there is a margin of around 10 cm (4 inches) of extra fabric all around the design.
- The threads are calculated in a generous way.
- All of our kits have been prepared by us with the maximum care and love in our little studio.
- The supplies that we put in our kits are first quality and are the same that we use in the studio to design and work.
If you have any doubt about our kits, please check our FAQ’s page or contact us :)