"Memento Mori" means "Remember that you will die", and although it may sound macabre, I like it a lot because I see it as a celebration of life. Because life is fleeting, let's enjoy it.
The skulls intertwine with flowers in a composition where life and death go hand in hand. These skulls can be stitched together or alone to create patches for clothing or framed in small hoops to make a quick and beautiful gift. Choose your favorite color scheme: Día de Muertos or Victorian Mourning?
This listing is for a printed cross stitch pattern, not for a finished product!
- Size: 106x105 stitches (19x19 cm / 7.5x7.5 inches if embroidered on 14 count Aida)
- Number of colors used: 16
- Stitches used: cross stitch, backstitch
The pattern includes:
- A mockup of the finished embroidery for reference.
- Basic guidelines and color legend in Mouliné DMC threads
- A chart with symbols and colors (very easy to follow!)
- A monochrome chart
- A mini guide to get you started in cross stitch.
More things that you need to know about our printed patterns:
You will receive a first quality printing in DIN A4 size (21x29,7 cm / 8.2x11.7 inches) on white paper.
If the pattern is too big to be printed in one page, you will receive it divided in several parts. It will also include a page map to know the position of every page.
Printed patterns are plastic-free packed.
Do you need your pattern printed in a bigger format? Write to us and we will make you a custom order (the price will change).
If you have any doubt about the patterns, please check out our FAQ’s page or contact us :)