Cross stitch printed pattern of a Victorian style sewing box. This pattern is ideal for lovers of antiques, abandoned houses and all things spooky in general. With this pattern you will embroider a sewing basket full of sewing and knitting materials that a couple of ghosts are making fly all over the room, always under the watchful eye of the house cats.
This listing is for a printed cross stitch pattern, not for a finished product!
- Size: 69x119 stitches (12,5x21,5 cm / 5x8.5 inches if embroidered on 14 count Aida)
- Number of colors used: 17
- Stitches used: cross stitch, backstitch
The pattern includes:
- A mockup of the finished embroidery for reference.
- Basic guidelines and color legend in Mouliné DMC threads
- A chart with symbols and colors (very easy to follow!)
- A monochrome chart
- A mini guide to get you started in cross stitch.
More things that you need to know about our printed patterns:
- You will receive a first quality printing in DIN A4 size (21x29,7 cm / 8.2x11.7 inches) on white paper.
- If the pattern is too big to be printed in one page, you will receive it divided in several parts. It will also include a page map to know the position of every page.
- Printed patterns are plastic-free packed.
Do you need your pattern printed in a bigger format? Write to us and we will make you a custom order (the price will change).
If you have any doubt about the patterns, please check out our FAQ’s page or contact us :)