Cross stitch pattern in pdf of a garden that comes alive with the sun's rays: in this garden, animals and plants make their life in full light.
Inspired by daytime nature, which begins its activity when we wake up, this garden is full of vibrant and warm colors, caressed by the sunlight, which occupies the center of the picture. Take a stroll through this colorful and warm daytime garden and relax by embroidering all its hidden corners.
This listing is for a digital PDF, not for a finished product!
- Size: 110x220 stitches (20x40 cm / 8x16 inches if embroidered on 14 count Aida)
- Number of colors used: 26
- Stitches used: cross stitch, backstitch
The PDF includes:
- A mockup of the finished embroidery for reference.
- Basic guidelines and color legend in Mouliné DMC threads
- A chart with symbols and colors (very easy to follow!)
- A monochrome chart (great for printing & saving ink at the same time)
You will also be able to download:
- A version for use with the Pattern Keeper app.
- A one-page version to use with screens and tablets.
- A mini guide to get you started in cross stitch.
How does it work?
Once your order has been placed, we will send you a link from where you will be able to download your patterns easily and quickly.
If you have any doubt, please check our FAQ’s page or contact us :)