Printed cross stitch pattern from the "Good Vibes" collection, dedicated to mental health. Kit to embroider the quote "Healing is not linear" that reminds us that having a bad day does not mean that we are worse and that getting out of a complicated stage is a process with ups and downs that are completely normal.
This listing is for a printed cross stitch pattern, not for a finished product!
- Size: 60x60 stitches (11x11 cm / 4.3x4.3 inches if embroidered on 14 ct Aida)
- Number of colors used: 6
- Stitches used: cross stitch
- This pattern is fantastic for beginners.
The pattern includes:
- A mockup of the finished embroidery for reference.
- Basic guidelines and color legend in Mouliné DMC threads
- A chart with symbols and colors (very easy to follow!)
- A monochrome chart
- A mini guide to get you started in cross stitch.
More things that you need to know about our printed patterns:
- You will receive a first quality printing in DIN A4 size (21x29,7 cm / 8.2x11.7 inches) on white paper.
- If the pattern is too big to be printed in one page, you will receive it divided in several parts. It will also include a page map to know the position of every page.
- Printed patterns are plastic-free packed.
Do you need your pattern printed in a bigger format? Write to us and we will make you a custom order (the price will change).
If you have any doubt about the patterns, please check out our FAQ’s page or contact us :)
If you feel that you are going through something difficult related to your mental health, don’t hesitate to ask for help (to your friends, your family, your doctor, someone you trust, etc.). Nobody is in absolute loneliness, let’s take care of each other.