Cross stitch pattern in PDF of the Halloween Garden. It is divided into three different sections, each based on one of the colors of this holiday: purple, green and orange. Take a stroll through the Victorian graveyard, visit the witch in her hut, or collect mushrooms and pumpkins at the pumpkin field.
This listing is for a digital PDF, not for a finished product!
- Size: 110x220 stitches (20x40 cm / 8x16 inches if embroidered on 14 count Aida)
- Number of colors used: 14
- Stitches used: cross stitch, backstitch, french knot
The PDF includes:
- A mockup of the finished embroidery for reference.
- Basic guidelines and color legend in Mouliné DMC threads
- A chart with symbols and colors (very easy to follow!)
- A monochrome chart (great for printing & saving ink at the same time)
You will also be able to download:
- A version for use with the Pattern Keeper app.
- A one-page version to use with screens and tablets.
- A mini guide to get you started in cross stitch.
How does it work?
Once your order has been placed, we will send you a link from where you will be able to download your patterns easily and quickly.
If you have any doubt, please check our FAQ’s page or contact us :)