Printed cross stitch pattern of a cat surrounded by gothic style elements. This pattern is very fun to stitch because of all the little drawings it has. It will delight any cat and spooky and witchy stuff lover. The kitty silhouette will appear once you finish the stitch.
If you change the color of the fabric to the color of your cat's fur and the color of the eyes you will have a super cool personalized pattern!
This listing is for a printed cross stitch pattern, not for a finished product!
- Size: 80x80 stitches (14x14 cm / 5.5x5.5 inches if embroidered on 14 count Aida)
- Number of colors used: 13
- Stitches used: cross stitch, back stitch
- This project will look awesome framed on a 6 inches hoop.
The PDF includes:
- A mockup of the finished embroidery for reference.
- Basic guidelines and color legend in Mouliné DMC threads
- A chart with symbols and colors (very easy to follow!)
- A monochrome chart
- A mini guide to get you started in cross stitch.
More things that you need to know about our printed patterns:
- You will receive a first quality printing in DIN A4 size (21x29,7 cm / 8.2x11.7 inches) on white paper.
- If the pattern is too big to be printed in one page, you will receive it divided in several parts. It will also include a page map to know the position of every page.
- Printed patterns are plastic-free packed.
Do you need your pattern printed in a bigger format? Write to us and we will make you a custom order (the price will change).
If you have any doubt about the patterns, please check out our FAQ’s page or contact us :)