Digital cross stitch pattern of a cat surrounded by gothic style elements. This pattern is very fun to stitch because of all the little drawings it has. It will delight any cat and spooky and witchy stuff lover. The kitty silhouette will appear once you finish the stitch.
If you change the color of the fabric to the color of your cat's fur and the color of the eyes you will have a super cool personalized pattern!
This listing is for a digital PDF, not for a finished product!
- Size: 80x80 stitches (14x14 cm / 5.5x5.5 inches if embroidered on 14 count Aida)
- Number of colors used: 13
- Stitches used: cross stitch, back stitch
- This project will look awesome framed on a 6 inches hoop.
The PDF includes:
- A mockup of the finished embroidery for reference.
- Basic guidelines and color legend in Mouliné DMC threads
- A chart with symbols and colors (very easy to follow!)
- A monochrome chart (great for printing & saving ink at the same time)
You will also be able to download:
- A version for use with the Pattern Keeper app.
- A mini guide to get you started in cross stitch.
How does it work?
Once your order has been placed, we will send you a link from where you will be able to download your patterns easily and quickly.
If you have any doubt, please check our FAQ’s page or contact us :)