Cross stitch kit to embroider a cat surrounded by gothic style elements. This pattern is very fun to stitch because of all the little drawings it has. It will delight any cat and spooky/macabre stuff lover. The kitty silhouette will appear once you finish the stitch.
This listing is for a kit, not for a finished product!
- Size: 80x80 stitches (14x14 cm / 5.5x5.5 inches if embroidered on 14 count Aida)
- Number of colors used: 13
- Stitches used: cross stitch, back stitch
- This kit includes material to finish the project working with the number of strands indicated in the pattern.
- DMC Mouliné threads in the colors and amounts necessary to finish the project
- 14 count black Aida fabric from the brand Zweigart.
- A number 24 blunt tip needle.
- Instructions and pattern (Contents detailed below!).
The embroidery hoop:
The kit does not include an embroidery hoop. However, if you want to add one, you can include it in your order. Purchase your embroidery hoops here.
The pattern includes:
- Basic guidelines and color legend in Mouliné DMC threads.
- A chart with symbols and colors (very easy to follow!).
- A monochrome chart.
- A mini guide to get you started in cross stitch.
More things that you need to know about our kits:
- They are plastic-free, packed with recyclable materials only.
- We put enough fabric for you to stitch without stress, there is a margin of around 10 cm (4 inches) of extra fabric all around the design.
- The threads are calculated in a generous way.
- All of our kits have been prepared by us with the maximum care and love in our little studio.
- The supplies that we put in our kits are first quality and are the same that we use in the studio to design and work.
If you have any doubt about our kits, please check our FAQ’s page or contact us :)