Digital cross stitch pattern of a mushroom circle, also known as fairy ring. This natural formation has always seemed wonderful to me, so I've made my own version, adding lots of fantasy, some butterflies and of course little ghosts. This pattern has just the right mix of cute and dark that I adore.
This listing is for a digital PDF, not for a finished product!
- Size: 103x103 stitches (19x19 cm / 7.5x7.5 inches if embroidered on 14 count Aida)
- Number of colors used: 20
- Stitches used: cross stitch
The PDF includes:
- A mockup of the finished embroidery for reference.
- Basic guidelines and color legend in Mouliné DMC threads
- A chart with symbols and colors (very easy to follow!)
- A monochrome chart (great for printing & saving ink at the same time)
You will also be able to download:
- A one-page version for tablets and screens
- A version for use with the Pattern Keeper app.
- A mini guide to get you started in cross stitch.
How does it work?
Once your order has been placed, we will send you a link from where you will be able to download your patterns easily and quickly.
If you have any doubt, please check our FAQ’s page or contact us :)