Cross stitch pattern to represent the temperature of your area. The color legend works according to the minimum and maximum temperature of each day, so by the end of the year you will have a unique and personalized flower garden! Each zone represents a month and each flower or tiny ghost a day of the year.
The Cross Stitch Digital Pattern - Temperature Tracker Garden 2024 is a great project to start the year sewing :)
The cross stitch pattern
This listing is for a digital PDF, not for a finished product!
Embroidery chart details
- Size: 160x213 stitches (29x38,5 cm / 11.4x15.1 inches if embroidered on 14 count Aida)
- Number of colors used: up to 25, depending on the temperatures of where you live.
- Stitches used: cross stitch.
The Cross Stitch Digital Pattern - Temperature Tracker Garden 2024 includes:
- A mockup of the finished embroidery for reference.
- Basic guidelines and color legend in Mouliné DMC threads
- A chart with symbols and colors (very easy to follow!)
- A monochrome chart (great for printing & saving ink at the same time)
- A document to keep track of temperatures in case you decide to sew on a monthly or weekly basis.
You will also be able to download:
- A version for use with the Pattern Keeper app.
- A one-page version to use with screens and tablets.
- A mini guide to get you started in cross stitch.
How does the Cross Stitch Digital Pattern - Temperature Tracker Garden 2024 instant download work?
Once your order has been placed, we will send you a link from where you will be able to download your patterns easily and quickly.
If you have any doubt, please check our FAQs page or contact us :);