Cross stitch pattern of a skull inside a potions bottle. This tiny cute pattern is a perfect project for beginners and is also great to test out black Aida for the first time. The spooky little bottle will look great on a 4 inches (10 cm) hoop.
The cross stitch pattern
This listing is for a digital PDF, not for a finished product!
Details of the cross stitch chart:
- Size: 26x48 stitches (4,7 x 8,7 cm / 2 x 3.4 inches if embroidered on 14 count Aida)
- Number of colors used: 9.
- Stitches used: cross stitch (only full crosses) and the tiniest amount of back stitching for the skull
The Cross Stitch Digital Pattern - Potion Bottles with Skull includes:
- A mockup of the finished embroidery for reference.
- Basic guidelines and color legend in Mouliné DMC threads
- A chart with symbols and colors (very easy to follow!)
- A monochrome chart (great for printing & saving ink at the same time)
You will also be able to download:
- A version for use with the Pattern Keeper app.
- A mini guide to get you started in cross stitch.
How does the Cross Stitch Digital Pattern - Potion Bottles with Skull instant download work?
Once your order has been placed, we will send you a link from where you will be able to download your patterns easily and quickly.
If you have any doubt, please check our FAQs page or contact us :)