Cross stitch printed pattern of a desk full of magical items: a bubbling cauldron, glass jars with mysterious contents, potion books, bottomless jars and much more. While the witch has gone out to attend to some business, the cat, the bat and the skull keep an eye on the potion to make sure it doesn't run out of the cauldron.
This listing is for a printed cross stitch pattern, not for a finished product!
- Size: 111x130 stitches (20x23,5 cm / 8x9.3 inches if embroidered on 14 ct Aida)
- Number of colors used: 20
- Stitches used: cross stitch, backstitch
The pattern includes:
- A mockup of the finished embroidery for reference.
- Basic guidelines and color legend in Mouliné DMC threads
- A chart with symbols and colors (very easy to follow!)
- A monochrome chart
- A mini guide to get you started in cross stitch.
More things that you need to know about our printed patterns:
- You will receive a first quality printing in DIN A4 size (21x29,7 cm / 8.2x11.7 inches) on white paper.
- If the pattern is too big to be printed in one page, you will receive it divided in several parts. It will also include a page map to know the position of every page.
- Printed patterns are plastic-free packed.
Do you need your pattern printed in a bigger format? Write to us and we will make you a custom order (the price will change).
If you have any doubt about the patterns, please check out our FAQ’s page or contact us :)