Digital cross stitch pattern of a ghostly Victorian lady. This pattern has a mysterious touch that will delight fans of horror movies, mystery stories and gothic and Victorian aesthetics. It is a very fun project to stitch and beginner-intermediate level.
This listing is for a digital PDF, not for a finished product!
- Size: 73x89 stitches (13x16 cm / 5.2x6.4 inches if embroidered on 14 count Aida)
- Number of colors used: 15
- Stitches used: cross stitch
The PDF includes:
- A mockup of the finished embroidery for reference.
- Basic guidelines and color legend in Mouliné DMC threads
- A chart with symbols and colors (very easy to follow!)
- A monochrome chart (great for printing & saving ink at the same time)
You will also be able to download:
- A version for use with the Pattern Keeper app.
- A mini guide to get you started in cross stitch.
How does it work?
Once your order has been placed, we will send you a link from where you will be able to download your patterns easily and quickly.
If you have any doubt, please check our FAQ’s page or contact us :)