Cross stitch pattern dedicated to mental health. The Cross Stitch PDF Pattern - You are Not Alone reminds us that we are not alone, and we must ask for help if we need it because everyone has someone ready to give a hand, a hug, or someone to write a text to.
The cross stitch pattern
This listing is for a digital PDF, not for a finished product!
Cross stitch design Details
- Size: 60x60 stitches (11x11 cm / 4.3x4.3 inches if embroidered on 14 count Aida)
- Number of colors used: 6
- Stitches used: cross stitch
- Beginner-friendly pattern
The Cross Stitch PDF Pattern - You are Not Alone includes:
- A mockup of the finished embroidery for reference.
- Basic guidelines and color legend in Mouliné DMC threads
- A chart with symbols and colors (very easy to follow!)
- A monochrome chart (great for printing & saving ink at the same time)
You will also be able to download:
- A version for use with the Pattern Keeper app.
- A mini guide to get you started in cross stitch.
How does the Cross Stitch PDF Pattern - You are Not Alone instant download work?
Once your order has been placed, we will send you a link from where you will be able to download your patterns easily and quickly.
If you feel that you are going through a complicated phase related to your mental health don’t hesitate to ask for help (to your family, friends, doctor, someone you can trust, etc.).
No one is in absolute loneliness, let’s take care of each other.