Cross stitch pdf pattern to embroider a Victorian style chandelier. The Cross Stitch PDF Pattern - The Chandelier at the Haunted House is ideal for the lovers of antiques, abandoned houses and all spooky things. With this pattern you will embroider a magnificent chandelier being always polished by two ghosts while a little spider is garnishing it spinning incredibly complex web patterns.
The cross stitch pattern
This listing is for a digital PDF, not for a finished product!
Cross stitch design details
- Size: 69x121 stitches (12.5x21.5 cm / 4.9x8.7 inches if embroidered on 14 count Aida)
- Number of colors used: 12
- Stitches used: cross stitch, backstitch
The Cross Stitch PDF Pattern - The Chandelier at the Haunted House includes:
- A mockup of the finished embroidery for reference.
- Basic guidelines and color legend in Mouliné DMC threads
- A chart with symbols and colors (very easy to follow!)
- A monochrome chart (great for printing & saving ink at the same time)
You will also be able to download:
- A version for use with the Pattern Keeper app.
- A mini guide to get you started in cross stitch.
How does the Cross Stitch PDF Pattern - The Chandelier at the Haunted House instant download work?
Once your order has been placed, we will send you a link from where you will be able to download your patterns easily and quickly.