A secret garden full of color and mystery. By embroidering the Cross Stitch PDF Pattern - Rainbow Garden you will find surprises: grumpy old skulls, curious ghosts, colorful kittens and keys that open doors to other worlds. A wild and beautiful garden that will decorate any wall in need of color!
The cross stitch pattern
This listing is for a digital PDF, not for a finished product!
Cross stitch design details
- Size: 110x220 stitches (20x40 cm / 7.9x15.7 inches if embroidered on 14 count Aida)
- Number of colors used: 21 (If more than one skein of a color is required, it is indicated in the pattern).
- Stitches used: cross stitch (only full crosses), backstitch
The Cross Stitch PDF Pattern - Rainbow Garden includes:
- A mockup of the finished embroidery for reference.
- Basic guidelines and color legend in Mouliné DMC threads
- A chart with symbols and colors (very easy to follow!)
- A monochrome chart (great for printing & saving ink at the same time)
You will also be able to download:
- A version for use with the Pattern Keeper app.
- A one-page version to use with screens and tablets.
- A mini guide to get you started in cross stitch.
How does the Cross Stitch PDF pattern - Rainbow Garden instant download work?
Once your order has been placed, we will send you a link from where you will be able to download your patterns easily and quickly.