Kit from the "Good Vibes" collection, dedicated to mental health. Cross stitch embroidery kit with the quote "Celebrate Every Tiny Step" that reminds us that getting out of a difficult stage is not easy but once we decide to get out, we should celebrate every little achievement, because any progress is important and it will also encourage us to keep going.
This listing is for a kit, not for a finished product!
- Size: 60x60 stitches (11x11 cm / 4.3x4.3 inches if embroidered on 14 ct Aida)
- Number of colors used: 6
- Stitches used: cross stitch
- This kit includes material to finish the project working with the number of strands indicated in the pattern.
- This kit is ideal for beginners.
- DMC Mouliné threads in the colors and amounts necessary to finish the project
- 14 count white Aida fabric from the brand Zweigart.
- A number 24 blunt tip needle
- Instructions and pattern (Contents detailed below!)
The embroidery hoop:
The kit does not include an embroidery hoop. However, if you want to add one, you can include it in your order. Purchase your embroidery hoops here.
The pattern includes:
- Basic guidelines and color legend in Mouliné DMC threads.
- A chart with symbols and colors (very easy to follow!).
- A monochrome chart.
- A mini guide to get you started in cross stitch.
More things that you need to know about our kits:
- They are plastic-free, packed with recyclable materials only.
- We put enough fabric for you to stitch without stress, there is a margin of around 10 cm (4 inches) of extra fabric all around the design.
- The threads are calculated in a generous way.
- All of our kits have been prepared by us with the maximum care and love in our little studio.
- The supplies that we put in our kits are first quality and are the same that we use in the studio to design and work.
If you have any doubt about our kits, please check our FAQ’s page or contact us :)
If you feel that you are going through something difficult related to your mental health, don’t hesitate to ask for help (to your friends, your family, your doctor, someone you trust, etc.). Nobody is in absolute loneliness, let’s take care of each other.