Digital cross stitch pattern of a starry sky. This embroidery pattern inspired by UFOs, space and galaxies is a fun project that you will enjoy embroidering. What better project for a summer night on vacation, on the porch under a powerful light (if you have embroidered on black fabric you know what I'm talking about), with a glass of fresh juice and the feeling of being under the stars.
This listing is for a digital PDF, not for a finished product!
- Size: 110x220 stitches (20x40 cm / 7.9x15.7 inches if embroidered on 14 count Aida)
- Number of colors used: 23
- Stitches used: cross stitch
The PDF includes:
- A mockup of the finished embroidery for reference.
- Basic guidelines and color legend in Mouliné DMC threads
- A chart with symbols and colors (very easy to follow!)
- A monochrome chart (great for printing & saving ink at the same time)
You will also be able to download:
- A version for use with the Pattern Keeper app.
- A one-page version to use with screens and tablets.
- A mini guide to get you started in cross stitch.
How does it work?
Once your order has been placed, we will send you a link from where you will be able to download your patterns easily and quickly.
If you have any doubt, please check our FAQ’s page or contact us :)