Pattern from the “Good Vibes” collection, dedicated to mental health. Pattern with the quote “It’s Ok Not To Be Ok” which reminds us that feeling wrong and being sad is normal, they are processes that sometimes we walk through and we don’t need to be forced to be fine and smile if we don’t feel to. Listen to yourself, give it time and value yourself like you deserve.
This listing is for a digital PDF, not for a finished product!
- Size: 60x60 stitches (11x11 cm / 4.3x4.3 inches if embroidered on 14 count Aida)
- Number of colors used: 6
- Stitches used: cross stitch
- Pattern ideal for beginners
The PDF includes:
- A mockup of the finished embroidery for reference.
- Basic guidelines and color legend in Mouliné DMC threads
- A chart with symbols and colors (very easy to follow!)
- A monochrome chart (great for printing & saving ink at the same time)
You will also be able to download:
- A version for use with the Pattern Keeper app.
- A mini guide to get you started in cross stitch.
How does it work?
Once your order has been placed, we will send you a link from where you will be able to download your patterns easily and quickly.
If you have any doubt, please check our FAQ’s page or contact us :)
If you feel that you are going through a complicated phase related to your mental health don’t hesitate to ask for help (to your family, friends, doctor, someone you can trust, etc.).
No one is in absolute loneliness, let’s take care of each other.