Digital pattern to cross stitch some little christmas trees that have been connected thanks to some christmas lights that they share. Embroider this sweet christmas scene with a folk-inspired garland to fill with color and good vibes any corner of your house. Original design by: Una Buena Pieza.
This listing is for a digital PDF, not for a finished product!
- Size: 68x88 stitches (12.5x16 cm / 4.9x6.3 inches if embroidered on 14 count Aida)
- Number of colors used: 13
- Stitches used: cross stitch, backstitch
The PDF includes:
- A mockup of the finished embroidery for reference.
- Basic guidelines and color legend in Mouliné DMC threads
- A chart with symbols and colors (very easy to follow!)
- A monochrome chart (great for printing & saving ink at the same time)
You will also be able to download:
- A version for use with the Pattern Keeper app.
- A mini guide to get you started in cross stitch.
How does it work?
Once your order has been placed, we will send you a link from where you will be able to download your patterns easily and quickly.
If you have any doubt, please check our FAQ’s page or contact us :)